The Wanatah Public Library is surveying residents to better serve our community.
Please take a moment to answer this anonymous survey about the library. All questions are optional.
Drop off your finished Survey at the Library,114 S. Main St, or mail to PO Box 299 in Wanatah.
OPTIONAL: Include your name and phone on back to be included in our prize drawing!
Section 1: Please s!±§!g your answer for each of the following:
Excellent Good Fair Poor Not Applicable
Section 2: We value your opinions. Please briefly answer the following questions:
OPTIONAL: Include your name and phone to be eligible for our Survey Prize Drawing Oct.15,
The Mission of the Wanatah Public Library is to Build an Informed,
Involved Community Through Reading, Literacy and Critical Thinking.
- Find E-Books and search the Library catalog from Home! www.WanatahLibrarv.com
- Ask-A-Librarian! We are your Question and Answer Resource!
- 'Like' Wanatah public Library of Facebook for updates!
- Weekly online children's story Hour for your Little ones from the safety of Home!
- Library Materials are cleaned after every use for the safety of all of us.
- Suggest materials for the Library to purchase: e-mail: WanatahL@hotmail.com
Wanatah public Library
114 S. Main st. PO Box 299
Wanatah, lN 46390
Monday: Noon -7 p.in.
Tuesday: 9 a.in.-5 p.in.
Wed. -Fri.: Noon -5-p.in.
Sat. -Sun.: Closed
Thank you for helping us to improve the Library and provide modern services to OuR community!
Survey paid for by Wanatah Public Library.